Jobs that use ISACA CISM
Cyber Security Manager
(Average Salary $151,562)
IT Audit Manager
(Average Salary $125,302)
Cyber Security Auditor
(Average Salary $126,703)
Network / Cloud Engineer
(Average Salary $101,289)
Information Security Specialist
(Average Salary $123,270)
(Average Salary $135,086.)
Cyber Project Manager
(Average Salary $138,585)
Open The Doors To Your Cybersecurity Career With CISM Certification
Learn From Industry Leading Experts
Learn from ISACA Official Authorized CISM Instructors
Our CISA instructors are well-versed in accelerated learning concepts and exam preparation.
Take your expertise in information security to the next level with a CISM Certification
Self Paced Online At Any Time
Self-Paced Online Course:
Hours Of Video Lessons (with access for 180days)
Pre-recorded videos and narrated presentations
Extensive lab access for practical application of skills
CISA topic flashcards with performance tracker
FREE CISM Exam voucher
If You Don’t Pass The First Exam, We’ll Give You Free Retake 2nd Shot Exam Voucher
Self-Paced Online Video Lessons
Gain More Than Just Knowledge, You’ll Learn These Skills:
Domain 1 – Information Security Governance
- Describe the role of governance in creating value for the enterprise.
- Explain the importance of information security governance in the context of overall enterprise governance.
- Describe the influence of enterprise leadership, structure and culture on the effectiveness of an information security strategy.
- Identify the relevant legal, regulatory and contractual requirements that impact the enterprise.
- Describe the effects of the information security strategy on enterprise risk management.
- Evaluate the common frameworks and standards used to govern an information security strategy.
- Explain why metrics are critical in developing and evaluating the information security strategy.
Domain 2 – Information Security Risk Management
- Apply risk assessment strategies to reduce the impact of information security risk.
- Assess the types of threats faced by the enterprise.
- Explain how security control baselines affect vulnerability and control deficiency analysis.
- Differentiate between application of risk treatment types from an information security perspective.
- Describe the influence of risk and control ownership on the information security program.
- Outline the process of monitoring and reporting information security risk.
Domain 3 – Information Security Program
- Outline the components and resources used to build an information security program.
- Distinguish between common IS standards and frameworks available to build an information security program.
- Explain how to align IS policies, procedures and guidelines with the needs of the enterprise.
- Describe the process of defining an IS program road map.
- Outline key IS program metrics used to track and report progress to senior management.
- Explain how to manage the IS program using controls.
- Create a strategy to enhance awareness and knowledge of the information security program.
- Describe the process of integrating the security program with IT operations and third-party providers.
- Communicate key IS program information to relevant stakeholders.
Domain 4 – Incident Management
- Distinguish between incident management and incident response
- Outline the requirements and procedures necessary to develop an incident response plan.
- Identify techniques used to classify or categorize incidents.
- Outline the types of roles and responsibilities required for an effective incident management and response team
- Distinguish between the types of incident management tools and technologies available to an enterprise.
- Describe the processes and methods used to investigate, evaluate and contain an incident.
- Identify the types of communications and notifications used to inform key stakeholders of incidents and tests.
- Outline the processes and procedures used to eradicate and recover from incidents.
- Describe the requirements and benefits of documenting events.
- Explain the relationship between business impact, continuity and incident response.
- Describe the processes and outcomes related to disaster recovery.
- Explain the impact of metrics and testing when evaluating the incident response plan.
CISM Practice Exam
- 80 questions
- Interactive Content
- Downloadable handouts
- Practice exams
How Do I Get My ISACA CISM Certification?
You will earn the ISACA CISM certification by passing one exam that consists of both multiple-choice and performance-based questions Read on for some common-sense advice that can increase your chance to succeed in your exam and achieve ISACA CISM certification status.
Why Should I Get ISACA CISM Certified?
Getting certified is the best way to future-proof your career. Nine out of 10 employers agree that certifications are critical in finding the right person for the job. IT-certified individuals are more likely to be promoted than those without IT certifications.
What WIll I Be Able To Achieve After Taking The Certification?
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the relationship between executive leadership, enterprise governance and information security governance.
- Outline the components used to build an information security strategy.
- Explain how the risk assessment process influences the information security strategy.
- Articulate the process and requirements used to develop an effective information risk response strategy.
- Describe the components of an effective information security program.
- Explain the process to build and maintain an enterprise information security program.
- Outline techniques used to assess the enterprise’s ability and readiness to manage an information security incident.
- Outline methods to measure and improve response and recovery capabilitie
Take Classes Today – Get Certified Next Week!
Our program is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to pass the ISACA CISM exam and obtain certification. At CPS, we prioritize helping candidates achieve certification quickly and efficiently, with the goal of achieving a 100% pass rate for every course we offer.
We are so confident in our program that we provide a free exam retake voucher and allow students to retake any ISACA CISM course for up to 180 days.