Jobs that use CompTIA Security+
(Average Salary $65,302)
Helpdesk Manager / Analyst
(Average Salary $106,703)
Network / Cloud Engineer
Security Engineer / Analyst
DevOps / Software Developer
IT Project Manager
Open The Doors To Your Cybersecurity Career With Security+ Certification
(The First Certification To Kickstart Your Cybersecurity Career)
Start From Scratch:
Security+ is perfect for beginners, as it establishes the core knowledge required by every cybersecurity job role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs
Learn From Industry Leading Experts
Learn from CompTIA Official Authorized Security+ Instructors
Our Security+ instructors are well-versed in accelerated learning concepts and exam preparation.
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
Learn With Instructor LIVE, Or Online At Any Time
Self-Paced Online Course:
28 Hours Of Video Lessons (with access for 180days)
Pre-recorded videos and narrated presentations
Extensive lab access for practical application of skills
Security+ topic flashcards with performance tracker
FREE Security+ Exam voucher
If You Don’t Pass The First Exam, We’ll Give You Free Retake 2nd Shot Exam Voucher
Self-Paced Online Video Lessons
Gain More Than Just Knowledge, You’ll Learn These Skills:
THREATS, ATTACKS AND VULNERABILITIES
- Identify and compare various social engineering techniques
- Analyze potential indicators for different types of attacks including application and network attacks
- Discuss the different sources of threats, vectors, and intelligence
- Explain the security risks associated with different types of vulnerabilities
- Summarize the techniques used in security assessments and penetration testing
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- Discuss the importance of security concepts in enterprise environments
- Summarize virtualization and cloud computing concepts
- Explain secure application development, deployment, and automation concepts
- Explain authentication and authorization design concepts
- Implement cybersecurity resilience
- Analyze the security implications of embedded and specialized systems
- Explain the significance of physical security controls
- Summarize the basics of cryptographic concepts
- Implement secure protocols and host/application security solutions
- Implement secure network designs and wireless security settings
- Implement secure mobile solutions and cybersecurity solutions for the cloud
- Implement identity and account management controls and authentication/authorization solutions
- Implement public key infrastructure
OPERATIONS AND INCIDENT RESPONSE
- Use appropriate tools to assess organizational security
- Discuss the importance of policies, processes, and procedures for incident response
- Utilize appropriate data sources to support an investigation and apply mitigation techniques to secure an environment
- Explain key aspects of digital forensics
GOVERNANCE, RISK, AND COMPLIANCE
- Compare and contrast different types of controls
- Explain the importance of applicable regulations, standards, or frameworks for organizational security
- Discuss the importance of policies for organizational security and summarize risk management processes
- Explain privacy and sensitive data concepts related to security
COMPTIA SECURITY+ CERTIFICATION EXAM REVIEW
- Exam Structure, Registration Process, Time Management, and Topics/Concepts
- CompTIA Official Security+ Courseware and Exam Voucher
- Number and type of questions, length of test, passing score, and recommended experience
- CompTIA Official Authorized Security+ Instructors and Practice Test Questions
- Live Online Post Class Review Sessions and Exam Delivery Support
- CPE/CEU Post Class Security+ Package
CompTIA Official Security+ Courseware
Our Security+ course materials are regularly updated based on feedback from our thousands of CompTIA certified alumni students to keep up with advancements in exam content. We review the materials every 30 days to ensure they reflect the most current updates. Relying on traditional books or externally sourced materials does not offer this advantage.
CompTIA Official Security+ Exam Voucher
Our Security+ exam consists of a maximum of 90 multiple-choice and performance-based questions, with a time limit of 90 minutes. To pass, you must achieve a score of 750 on a scale of 100-900. We recommend that you have at least two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus and a CompTIA Network+ certification.
CompTIA Official Authorized Security+ Instructors
Our Security+ instructors have experience in accelerated learning concepts and exam preparation. During our Security+ boot camp, our team has worked with thousands of exam takers, giving us unique insight into the learning requirements needed for success.
CompTIA Official Practice Test Questions
Our accelerated CompTIA Security+ training includes next-gen educational content covered in value-added evening review sessions. We offer updated practice exam review drills that are representative of the actual exam and lab sim questions delivered during the official CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
CompTIA Security+ Exam Delivery Support
Our exam support team is available to help you get ready for your Security+ certification training, from exam registration to understanding all the steps needed for certification. We are here to answer any questions you may have to make sure you are building momentum towards Security+ certification success.
CPE/CEU Post Class Security+ Package
Staying up to date is crucial in this industry. CEUs are required to keep your certifications current. If you want to maintain your professional certified status, we offer a CPE/CEU Post Class Security+ Package to help keep your certifications current.
How Do I Get My CompTIA Security+ Certification?
You will earn the CompTIA Security+ certification by passing one exam that consists of both multiple-choice and performance-based questions Read on for some common-sense advice that can increase your chance to succeed in your exam and achieve CompTIA Security+ certification status.
Why Should I Get CompTIA Security+ Certified?
Getting certified is the best way to future-proof your career. Nine out of 10 employers agree that certifications are critical in finding the right person for the job. IT-certified individuals are more likely to be promoted than those without IT certifications.
Can I Attend If I’m Just A Beginner And Don’t Have Masters Degree Or Any Experience?
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification you should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs.
Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting, ensuring candidates have practical security problem-solving skills
What WIll I Be Able To Achieve After Taking The Certification?
Earning a Security+ certification you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge of information security topics, such as:
- Systems and network security
- Network infrastructure
- Access control
- Assessments and audits
- Organizational security
Take Classes Today – Get Certified Next Week!
Our program is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam and obtain certification. At Training Camp, we prioritize helping candidates achieve certification quickly and efficiently, with the goal of achieving a 100% pass rate for every course we offer.
We are so confident in our program that we provide a free exam retake voucher and allow students to retake any CompTIA Security+ course for up to 180 days. Our Security+ Curriculum is the result of extensive instructional design and exam-focused instruction, with thousands of hours of teaching experience and hundreds of successful certified students.
Obtaining CompTIA Security+ certification is a globally recognized validation of the fundamental skills required for core security functions and a career in IT security.